[asterisk-biz] Reliable GUI for Asterisk (don't mention FreePBXplease)

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Jul 21 05:48:31 MST 2006

try www.ip-pabx.com

click on demo

or try the same uid and passwd with ip-pabx.com/beta/

the newer version

Rehan

From:           	"Stephen Wingfield" <steve at bicom.us>
To:             	"Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] Reliable GUI for Asterisk (don't mention
	FreePBXplease)
Date sent:      	Fri, 21 Jul 2006 10:28:58 +0200
Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>