[asterisk-biz] provide asterisk prepaid billing +route solutions

zm yang hfvoip at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jul 19 21:02:07 MST 2006

.asterisk prepaid/postpaid billing
we improve(should say rewrite completely) astbill to our hfx billing solution, now it has following functions.
1.Prepaid and postpaid control for accounts Support IAX/SIP
2. Embeded high volume H323/SIP signaling translation
3. Group account feature, many accounts can share one billing account
4. Call transfer to PSTN, if the called UA is unavailable
5. Failure route feature,if the first route failed,can retry to the 2nd,3rd,etc
6. LCR route feature, if you have one more route, the least cost route will be selected first
7. Customer can dial predefined number(i.e 333) to hear the balance announcement
8. Most of the time, you don’t need buy codec licenses with our deployment suggestion
Compatible with softphone(sjphone,expresstalk,diaxphone etc)
9 .Backend process to calcuate user fee,reseller fee,termination fee
10.Cdr download via web
11. Cron job to backup database,process cdr,monitor asterisk
12. Reseller and customer can login to see his balance,cdr,etc

  you can see the demo at
  http://82.241.117.120/hfbilling
  username : 00, passwd: 021114

  and I must thanks astbill and some other voip professionals (who provide the accountbalance agi)

  what we do is
   bug fixing,php rewriting ,cdr backend processing ,reseller/customer UI

www.hfsys.net

生产:
1.软交换系统(H323/SIP),支持100-100000用户
2.计费发卡系统