[asterisk-biz] IAX VoIP Termination Providers /w VSAT Experience

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Wed Jul 19 12:10:39 MST 2006

Greetings,

Can anyone recommend a VoIP provider that meets the following qualifications

1) Supports IAX
2) Has jitterbuffer support enabled for that protocol
3) Has DIDs available in at least as many places in the US as Voicepulse.
3) Has a affiliate style reseller program.
4) Has experience supporting VoIP over VSAT but not tied to a single VSAT provider.

I'm working on a disaster recovery project involving VSATs, but I'm having trouble finding a VoIP provider that has a reasonable pricing structure, the qualifications I mentioned and incentives for me to sell to my clients.  I could very well sell them a service through voicepulse that is redistributed through my servers, but I'd rather not have to deal with all the overhead of billing, and maintaining my own servers.

Regards,

Raymond McKay
President
RAYNET Technologies LLC