[asterisk-biz] Looking for asterisk consultant in the uk

Peter Jones the.peter.jones at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 18 20:15:01 MST 2006

Hi,

We're a small software development company that has a server with an ISDN
card set aside for Asterisk and we've been meaning to set it up as our
office PBX for some time now but just haven't had the time to look into it.

Since phone calls are considered important to us we don't want to rush the
install and not have a full understanding of how it works so we're looking
for someone to setup Asterisk and the ISDN card as well as provide remote
and on-site (west London) support during office hours.

Could anyone recommend some UK based people and a rough idea of how much
we'd expect to be paying for a competent consultant for per-hour
installation costs and an ongoing monthly support contract.

Thanks,
Pete