[asterisk-biz] Sangoma or Digium Reseller? GSA Schedule 70?

Harry McGregor hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
Mon Jul 17 16:19:30 MST 2006

Hi,

I am looking for a Sangoma (preferred) or Digium (will work) reseller
that is on the GSA Schedule 70 list?

Anyone have any ideas?  The other items that I will need for my project
are already on the list (Polycom, HP, and IBM).  It would be nice if you
are also a Polycom reseller.

http://www.gsaelibrary.gsa.gov/ElibMain/SinDetails?executeQuery=YES&scheduleNumber=70&flag=&filter=&specialItemNumber=132+8

                      Harry

--
Harry McGregor, Computing Manager
Tucson Support Group - U.S. Geological Survey
520-670-5574 (office) - hmcgregor at espri.arizona.edu
520-661-7875 (Cell) - hmcgregor at usgs.gov

The opinions/statements expressed herein are my own and should
not be taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the
University of Arizona or the U.S. Geological Survey.