[asterisk-biz] voip professional seeking for business cooperation

zm yang hfvoip at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jul 17 02:07:55 MST 2006

               voip system support
  1.asterisk-based
2.asterisk prepaid/postpaid
3.asterisk calling card solution
4.asterisk callback solution
5.asterisk callshop solution
6.quintum callingcard solution
7.H323 Softswitch+billing rent
8.other service
9.Payment
10.contact us

              We can help you install ,config,customerize your voip system,besides asterisk-based? voip solution,we also developed , sell and support softswitch ,voip billing, callshop solution, callingcard solution.
Voip product & service
1.asterisk-based solution
we can do asterisk install & config,config the lastest asterisk,freepbx upon your request ,help you trouble shoot termination problem, softphone problem, popular IAD ?configurations(linksys,ata186,grandstream,welltech,PA168,quintum),We can help your asterisk support google talk.
2.asterisk prepaid/postpaid billing
we improve(should say rewrite completely) astbill to our hfx billing solution, now it has following functions.
Prepaid and postpaid control for accounts
Support IAX/SIP
Embeded high volume H323/SIP signaling translation
Group account feature, many accounts can share one billing account
Call transfer to PSTN, if the called UA is unavailable
Failure route feature,if the first route failed,can retry to the 2nd,3rd,etc
LCR route feature, if you have one more route, the least cost route will be selected first
Customer can dial predefined number(i.e 333) to hear the balance announcement
Most of the time, you don’t need buy codec licenses with our deployment suggestion
Compatible with softphone(sjphone,expresstalk,diaxphone etc)
Backend process ?to calcuate user fee,reseller fee,termination fee
Cdr download via web
Cron job to backup database,process cdr,monitor asterisk
Reseller and customer can login to see his balance,cdr,etc
3.asterisk calling card
yes, this is really a2billing solution (thanks a2billing). we can help you customer the ivr call flow. we have customerize it for some ad call service for turkey,china operators,and calling card business deployed in some customers.
4.asterisk callback
we provide web callback , ANI callback now,? callingcard callback (when callback to caller,will prompt to enter card number) our callback solution provide LCR route feature and failure-route retry.
Together with our power hfx billing solution,can credit the callback card,view cdrs,realtime billing for the cards,etc.
5.asterisk callshop service
our solution can provide rellser function,the callshop owner can give each callshop one reseller id? he can manager his call lines ,charge lines,etc, reseller and end user use different rate plan.
6.quintum callingcard solution
do you need quintum/cisco/huawei based callingcard system, we have radius-based billing system, it can generate cardno,define rates, add resellers, view cdrs,all standard billing features, it also support ANI authentication.
7.H323 Softswitch+billing rent service
suitable for wholesale, pc2phone,concurrent calls is 300 calls. with web config for?? routing,radius billing. We have 4 years of softswitch and billing experiences, and our system can interact with many popular softswitches.
Note:because the system is rather complicated, we provide rent service
8.other service
with our rich experiences in IT for more than 10 years, and familar with windows server,sql server,Visual Studio, linux, mysql config, apache+php programming,we can develop website for you
freeradius service:we have support many wifi operators to make their business running well with freeradius.
9.Payment
HI,to be confident in our ability, all of our product and sales ( <1000USD )are postpaid,if the service fee is higher than 1000USD,we can do stage by stage postpaid.
10.contact us
email:hfvoip at yahoo.com.cn
msn: samingcorp at hotmail.com
Skype id:yangzm