[asterisk-biz] Reliable GUI for Asterisk (don't mentionFreePBXplease)

Zach asbiz at acabling.com
Sat Jul 15 20:15:23 MST 2006

Then you haven't trying using all of the features. I am using it purely
on SIP and IAX, no ZAP channels. Meetme, password for outbound routes,
call waiting, just to name 3 main features which doesn't work. Queuing
and IVR has very limited options, unless I code them myself, which
defeats the purpose of GUI. Also it is very unreliable on many other
things once used in a professional and busy environment. I am using it
since AAH 1.0. Now I need a properly working solution and am ready to
pay for it.

Zeeshan A Zakaria