[asterisk-biz] Calleveryone.com experiences?

Daniel Salama lists at infoway.net
Fri Jul 14 08:31:24 MST 2006

I've been in different areas of the telecom biz for over 15 years and
I can tell you that I have never experienced such excellent service
as with them. They really go the extra mile to get you what you need.
Service is excellent and support is just superb. Talk to Robb. You
can't go wrong with them.

- Daniel