[asterisk-biz] H.323 trunks

Jim Houser jhouser at trustamerifirst.com
Fri Jul 14 06:30:22 MST 2006

To add to this; does anyone have a  "follow these steps" to download,
compile, and install, BUT "watch out for these items".  I need to get H.323
going on my Asterisk box, (I'm using the iso "Pound Key" from Digium),
working with my Avaya S8300.

I am currently networking the two using a Digium T1 card on an in-house T1
pipe.  I have a ton of unused H.323 licenses in my Avaya and I'm splitting
bandwidth on the in house T1 pipe for Asterisk and another specialty
collections dialing system.

Thanks.