[asterisk-biz] More than just VoIP...It's an experience

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Thu Jul 13 07:58:40 MST 2006

I don't see my area on your map. Perhaps you could acknowedege that
you're posting to an international list, and if you mean all areas of
the US, say so?

Even if you do mean that, it looks like you've a new definition of
'all areas' judging by the grey area on the map...

You probably want to look at your rates for +44 9 also, somebody
somewhere's getting screwed (probably you) if you really charge those
rates....

Peter