[asterisk-biz] More than just VoIP...It's an experience

Heather Ryans websae at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 07:28:26 MST 2006

Attention all Asterisk End Users....

  Everyone complains about VoIP service --- the call quality and level of support. Finally a VoIP provider that understands --- service and support! Check out http://www.iterus.com - now servicing all AREAS (working on an updated map)! If you decide you want to take the challenge and dive in -- by all means signup and use referral id: websae. Signup today, and we'll refund your $25 setup fee!

  Stay connected - Be connected...

  We support Asterisk - We have DIDs everywhere - We have termination everywhere...come on over...We know what it was like to be screwed by NuFone!

  Oh...and come to ClueCon - http://www.cluecon.com - we have discounted passes for you and a FREE T1 card!!!! FREEEEEE!

  ~ Heather
  Iterus Staff
  213.814.1616 or (888) 700-6888