[asterisk-biz] Need NY, Georgia and UK DIDs

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Jul 13 03:49:33 MST 2006

Mitul,

You can buy UK DID's for 1.3$ to 1.5$ a month , no per min, Ny for 3.99$ a month no per min
5000 mins free on each did per month from didx.org

Rehan

Date sent:      	Thu, 13 Jul 2006 01:03:39 +0530
From:           	Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.com>
To:             	asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] Need NY, Georgia and UK DIDs
Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>