[asterisk-biz] Visit DIDX.org in Bangkok,and Kuala Lumpur.

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Wed Jul 12 21:30:44 MST 2006

DIDX is participating in http://www.pikomps3.com.my Expo in Kuala
Lumpur, Malaysia  from July 13-15, 2006  Booth Number 49C
( Local phone Number +60-17-2216098)

and

then in Bangkok, Thailand International ICT Expo 2006 in Thailand http://www.bangkokictexpo.com
from August 2-6, 2006

We invite you to visit us if you are in those areas during this time. We
can share how DIDX (www.didx.org) features and services as well as our
white label voip solutions  can help you meet your business plan with
success.  Our http://www.beavoipprovider.com/ VoIP solutions include...

Call Forwarding Service like http://virtualphoneline.com

Broadband Phone Service like http://www.SuperPhoneUnlimited.com

Sip-based Phone Service like http://www.Super-phone.com

IP Centrex Solution like http://www.IP-pabx.com

We will be taking applications from Major Carriers to participate in
selling their DID numbers, Peering Services and our upcoming Termination
Minutes Market at http://www.Carrierx.org

We look forward to seeing you there.

Thank You,

DIDXchange.com - World's Largest DID number marketplace.

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33