[asterisk-biz] Need NY, Georgia and UK DIDs

VoIP Street list at voipstreet.com
Wed Jul 12 10:49:34 MST 2006

Sergey Kuznetsov wrote:

> If we will use the logic rules here, then:
>
> not everyone = no one?
>
> :)
>
> All the Best!
> Sergey.
>

> VoIP Street wrote:
>>
>> Sorry we couldn't help, our offering is not for everyone.
>>
>> Have a great day!

No...

not everyone = See below

-Those that are not looking for real customer service/support in a
reasonable amount of time instead of waiting hours/days for answers to
their questions.

-Those that are only looking for cheap service and are not concerned
about the type of company they deal with or the quality of their
customers calls.

-Those that continue to accept the typical HORRIBLE support/customer
service that seems to be the norm in this business.

-Those that are not scared to light up DIDs for their business customers
with companies that provide NO support.

-Those that have a business model where flat rate DIDs at higher rates
each and or buying channels is not a problem

-Those who have already found a provider they are happy with.

There are many more, I was simply being polite in my response. The
poster asked to be contacted offlist which I did, he then responded to
me on list bashing our pricing. Strange way of doing things I guess but
I was trying to remain polite.

So as mentioned, our offering is not for everyone, just those that see a
value in the things we focus on. Sorry if this was unclear to some of
you, I will try to be more precise in my answers in the future.

Todd

--
VoIP Street
Origination/Termination with SUPERIOR customer service!