[asterisk-biz] SixTel

Randall H. voipviews at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 09:30:11 MST 2006

Looking for nation wide DID's and USA/Canada calling. Have requests
out to all the majors as well as Broadvox and several Level 3
resellers.

Must have DID's, SIP, able to pass CallerID number with no issues as
well as DTMF. Sounds simple but most seem to be all talk with little
or no ability.

Request start up fees, DID fee, per minute fee. Not interested in
selling to telemarketing or call center companies. We sell to business
people with normal calling patterns. Headed into the home market end
of the month as we deploy 1200 ATA's.

Thanks.