[asterisk-biz] Teliax

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Jul 11 15:57:39 MST 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-11 at 16:36 -0600, David Aldworth wrote:
> Bret, not sure if that comment was directed at me but Mr. Welter clearly
> indicated his own location in the email that he sent to the list. Ours is
> publicly displayed at teliax.com/contact
>
> Pretty sure I didn't cross any boundries... sorry if I did.

It was to you, and if he did reveal his location, my comments should be
ignored.  I didnt read his post becuase it appeared to me to be "yet
another complaint about some voip provider" which I think happens too
much, but then again that may just be me.  Often problems that occur
dont need the list to know about all the details, but meh.

And yes his sig did disclose at least what he wants people to think of
his location, so I see no harm done in commenting on that :)

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com the VoIP provider that pays you!