[asterisk-biz] NuFone: You violated the ToS

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Tue Jul 11 07:39:33 MST 2006

What kind of bathroom company is Nufone?

The payments are not accepted. Well the first ones yes, but later
suddenly not anymore!

Than they state: "The Tos are violated, but I don't tell you what and why."

The log files are not provided, even I asked now twice for it.

It is not a big deal to loose such a provider who never answers a
question, and than shows such attitude.

I hope that other people think twice if they should sign up with them or
not.

Jeremy McNamara, I know you will read it here, please send the log files
so that I can see how much money I have lost.

Ronald Wiplinger