[asterisk-biz] SKYPE connectivity for an IP-Phone

Benjamin Hautefeuille benjamin at victoire.com
Mon Jul 10 09:20:03 MST 2006

You may want to check this product :
http://www.vosky.com/product.php?pid=321
<http://www.vosky.com/product.php?pid=321&lang=usa> &lang=usa
It connects to Asterisk through four RJ-11. You can have a maximum of
four concurrent skype calls.
It also needs a dedicated windows server where you install four generic
Skype accounts that will be used randomly in a hunt group that you setup
on Asterisk.
Solution is far from being perfect but interesting.. I will receive this
box soon for evaluation and will post feed back.