[asterisk-biz] Billion Softswitch and Billing

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sun Jul 9 10:04:29 MST 2006

Hi Sas,

Remwave sounds quite promising though we are yet to see document from
them regarding Asterisk Integration.

In any case there are other Asterisk based provisioning system which we
can deploy for you.

Please contact off the list on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,