[asterisk-biz] India Routes

Ankur Shah voipuser at optonline.net
Fri Jul 7 13:18:06 MST 2006

Jerry Romney wrote:

>Minimum 2 million minutes a month.

We could do $.065 (6.5 cents) a minute for India grey. ACD is well over
10 mins and ASR is ~60%. Let us know if you're interested and we'll be
happy to set you up with a test account.

Also available is India white for $.08 (8 cents) a minute.

We support mostly all protocols, including IAX, SIP and H.323 [if you
must insist]. Codecs supported are G.729 (pass through), GSM, ILBC and
G.711 (ulaw/alaw). If interested, please send all sales inquiries to
"sales <at> voicepundit <dot> com" directly.

Best Regards,
Ankur Shah

Voice Pundit, LLC