[asterisk-biz] g729.1 + g723.1 codec conversion

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Jul 7 14:16:43 MST 2006

Kevin,

I think this is THE HARDWARE, that we are looking forward to see.
We serve lot of call centers here in India, G729 on card would be a
killer combination.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com
(P.S.: Being official Digium reseller over here, do we get this card
for testing ?)