[asterisk-biz] Large Volume VOIP Provider

Eric Tichansky asterisk at lylix.net
Wed Jul 5 21:56:28 MST 2006

Looking for a provider to support the following customer request:

All communication with the Asterisk server will be via cell phone ->
PSTN and back.  So we need a VOIP provider who will
terminate/originate our calls.  We're hoping to get up to 50
concurrent inbound calls (but most of the time much less), and up to
500 concurrent outbound calls, all originated from and terminated to
the PSTN and routed to the Asterisk server by our VOIP provider.

I'll forward information to them as it comes. Thanks.

--
Administrator
LYLIX.NET

(724) 602-2264