[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse's tiered rates and T-mobile

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Wed Jul 5 11:48:43 MST 2006

Bill Merriam wrote:

>In my call center, calls to T-mobile postpaid cell phones (352-870-xxxx)
>are priced at $.008 but calls to T-mobile prepaid cell phones
>(352-328-xxxx) are $.024.  Is that just an anomaly in the Voicepulse
>pricing database or does T-mobile charge more to terminate calls to
>prepaid phones than to postpaid phones?
>
>Bill

I use a T-Mobile prepaid account when I test GSM gateways.
There's no anomaly. Per minute costs are higher.
The credits though, do not expire for a year so they can be handy for
testing.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.