[asterisk-biz] Bottom end of the market for an Asterisk PBX ?

Raymond McKay asterisk at raynettech.com
Tue Jul 4 09:59:34 MST 2006

> I would be inclined to mention the benefits that VoIP has - e.g.,>
> reduced/eliminated need for phone wiring if Ethernet is in place,
> ability to set up off-premise extensions, ability to relocate the
> business to another networked location without slow/expensive
> telephone downtime, ability to configure carrier usage to minimize LD
> cost, without even mentioning that you're doing this with Asterisk.

Well said.  My experience has been that our customers have come because they
have heard of VoIP, and what it can do for them.  We are able to sell them
Avaya, Cisco, Nortel and Asterisk based systems that utilize VoIP.  Our
success has been that we work with the end user to find a system that best
meets their needs.  9 times out of 10, that is Asterisk as it can provide
almost all functionality smaller companies can need.  Its all a matter of
listening to your customers needs, showing them how different offerings can
help their specific situations and then customizing a solution to meet those
needs.

Regards,

Raymond McKay
President