[asterisk-biz] re: Call Center Offshore excess capacity--SPANISHLANGUAGE

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Jul 3 14:46:34 MST 2006

Similar response from my end. I think totarotechnologies.com mail
server might have gone busted due to enormous response your post might
have generated :)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com
(P.S.:In case you need any consulting on sizing your mail servers, do
look at our enterprise email solution :) )