Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Re: questions about languages used in> REMWAVE solution and if it is based on Asterisk

Nikolai Manek manek at nikotel.com
Mon Jul 3 12:24:36 MST 2006

Hi there,

The user interface will be based under a dual license, GPL and commercial.
Right now it is commercial but you can change around in it as much as you
want. The Oracle license you will need is Oracle express 10g, which is free
of charge. In the next release we will bundle it in to make it easier.

1. You don't need Asterisk but some sort of outbound (or inbound) Gateway.
Asterisk is perfect for that but Cisco or other SIP based Gateways will work
too (most people are using Asterisk. We will provide config files tomorrow
the latest)
2. You will just set the Asterisk gateway as a carrier in the routing
interface (explained in documentation)

Best

Nikolai Manek
http://www.remwave.com