[asterisk-biz] Re: Re: Dial Plan/Router software product needed

Michael Petrovov michael.petrovov at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 07:28:50 MST 2006

Thanks William, this is nice application but not
exactly what I am looking for.
My client does not have any asterisk dial plan skills,
and is not willing to invest time in that, they simply
needs basic GUI application capable of creating simple
IVR with welcome message and list of options... common
things average client needs.
So, they do not want to learn about asterisk dial plan
commands, its attributes etc., nor to hire IT guy for
that, but are willing to pay for a product that they
can use for that purposes.
Is out there anything that could work for this
purpose?
Alternatively I can write some windows GUI for this
but it will take time... and I do not want to write it
because of one client, is it possible that all
asterisk clients knows asterisk dialing plan commands
and they all code for it or hire consultants (or use
complex Fonality style applications)?

Thanks,
Mich

William  wrote:

http://www.lanvik-icu.com/asterisk/dialplanner/index.php

bp

On 6/30/06, Michael Petrovov wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I got no replies on this post ... is it possible
there
> is no GUI for asterisk dial plan management, with
some
> basic/simple drag and drop capabilities? Anything?
>
> Thanks,
> Mich
>

> --- Michael Petrovov
> wrote:
>
> > Hello list,
> >
> > Does anyone know about good Asterisk dial plan
> > creator
> > GUI/software with drag & drop features?
> > The client who needs this is not a dial play
expert,
> > actually he do not know anything about asterisk
dial
> > plan and needs some simple UI to maintain simple
> > asterisk dial plan (20 extensions, 3 queues,
> > voicemail
> > in case of busy extension ... just simple stuff
> > without new extensions, new queues etc.).
> > They are looking for a UI that will allow them to
> > modify existing dialing rules, route calls to
> > individual extensions, to existing queues,
> > voicemail,
> > meetMe etc.
> >
> > I couldn't find a product with such a feature set
> > and
> > a nice UI (full management software like Fonality,
> > SwitchVox, Druid etc. is to complicated and will
not