[asterisk-biz] REMWAVE uptdate

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Mon Jul 3 06:52:14 MST 2006

As a programmer I cannot understand why to mix programming languages in
one Babylon Tower?
Why not chose one or two (Perl + C/C++ per se)?
Perl is more secure then PHP, and you can use templates as much as you want.

Based on your previous messages I cannot believe that your system has
millions of lines of code.
IF this is true - that such a monster on a weak legs. I don't want to be
skeptic, but based on my quite big
software development experience I know that then bigger system - then
buggier and less controllable system
for PM and developers is.

PS disclaimer: Everything said here is my personal opinion, and I don't
want to libel anyone.

All the Best!
Sergey.