[asterisk-biz] REMWAVE uptdate

Oliver Vermeulen oliver at wvg-tele.com
Mon Jul 3 04:26:18 MST 2006

Your download is not working...

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Nikolai Manek
Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 6:07 AM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] REMWAVE uptdate

At www.remwave.com we have uploaded the first version of the "Carrier Core"
installation guide for Ubuntu Linux. This installation is enabling you to
setup a VoIP provider including billing, routing, customer care and a
complete web site template based on PHP smarty connecting to the Carrier
Core system via SOAP. We will also start a discussion forum the next days to
get more user input for the next versions and to set the priority of our
roadmap. The solution is production stable and is being used by some of the
largest ITSPs. We will add more modules every day the moment we are
finishing the necessary documentation for self deployment. The total
solution contains hundreds of modules in PHP, Perl, C, C# & Java which need
to interact so it might take a while. I will keep you posted;-) Next module
going online is a set of Dotnetnuke modules which can be deployed in any DNN
portal as of version 4+ to get customer portals up and running in no time.
It is in production already for nikotel.com whitelabel solutions.

Nikolai Manek
CEO, Remwave, Inc.