[asterisk-biz] Paris DID, 15 Cents Per Month Per Number

Jimmy Smith jimmy.voippro at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:08:05 MST 2006

no string attached.. but they will bill you for them

* Question: Why do I see 2 DID's in purchased section? I did not buy
anything yet?
Answer:* These 2 DID's are free for you to try for one month, see how DIDX
works, and complete the Interop phase. There is no charge for them during
the one month free trial. Please visit
www.DIDX.org/interop/<http://www.didx.org/interop/>
to pass the interoperability test.

another misinfo

i had a hard time stopping them from mailing me and to close my acocunt..