[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Application for call center

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 31 09:20:11 MST 2006

Yes,

You keep posting this which is fine, it is the biz list.  My complaint
is I want an online demo, Webex, or some screenshots.  I have asked for
this three times now with no response.

No point scheduling a demo until I can see if it is really something
worth pursuing.  There are three decision makers here and our time is
very valuable.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com