[asterisk-biz] Prepaid Phone Cards + Asterisk: Opinions on Open Source Billing Software

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Mon Jan 30 18:24:35 MST 2006

    It is not the only open source billing application that is being
maintained and improved on a regular basis.  The same applies to ASTPP,
www.astpp.org.  It's true that I haven't released a new stable version
for several months but the code in CVS has undergone many enhancements.
I was going to have a new release ready on January 1st but I've missed
that by now. :-(  ASTPP is presently in feature freeze and I'm bug
testing and stabilizing.
    On the AAH question.  I wouldn't run a calling card setup on it but
that is probably largely because I disagree with the way they do some of
it.  AMP is not designed to run a calling card setup imho.

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net