[asterisk-biz] Prepaid Phone Cards + Asterisk: Opinions on Open Source Billing Software

Jason McBreeden jmcbreeden at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:27:56 MST 2006

Does anyone here have any experience with any open-source billing platforms
that plug into Asterisk?

We are looking for a full-featured open source billing solution and platform
that is easy to use..

We're hoping to deploy our own pre-paid calling card/virtual calling
card platform using Asterisk. We need a way to restrict access to our switch
based on caller ID and PIN. Also need call detail logs, and the ability to
let end-user view call history, etc

Any opinions on which solution is the bests?

Many Thanks,

Jason McBreeden