[asterisk-biz] Rehan List ?

Alexander Lopez alex.lopez at opsys.com
Sun Jan 29 15:56:39 MST 2006

I respond via the list, as this was posted to the list.

My post was not meant to 'bash' or hurt Rehan in any way shape or form.
I understand that we live in a world that has many different cultures.
I want to explain and give examples to help him and others that did not
have the chance or in many cases the need to learn English.

I am not insulting anyone as I have nothing to gain by putting anyone
down. I am however very sarcastic and tend to have that come across in a
bad way.

I am a second-generation American, meaning both of my parents came from
another country. I saw my parents called names and at times not taken
seriously because of accents and/or bad grammar. If my Dad were alive
today and understood VoIP he would probably cite, a faulty jitter buffer
between his brain and mouth! The thoughts are clear and concise the just
don't make it out.

Rehan, please accept my sincerest apologies if I in any way offended you
by correcting you. It was not my intent and I was hoping that you would
change your banner at my suggestion.

Have a great day..