[asterisk-biz] Rehan List ?

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sun Jan 29 13:37:40 MST 2006

Just follow the unsubscribe instructions.  You won't be missed.

I don't have any affiliation whatsoever with Rehan, not even as a
customer. Just the same I will say that I think some people here are
bashing him a bit. This is the -biz list. It is the only list where
people are allowed to promote products and services. A lot of times we
wind up with threads here that probably should be on another list. Maybe
that leads some of you to forget the primary role of this list.

I do business with some vendors I have found via this list. It has
served me well.

Picking on Rehan and others about the way the english language is used
on their websites is not nice at all. If I had time and needed money, my
approach would be to contact them and offer to improve the english web
content at a reasonable rate.

I don't know enough about Rehan to be judging him. I do notice he has a
lot of energy. That is no crime.

Being that this is the biz list I see nothing wrong at all with posting
"have you reviewed ..." without mentioning that you own the site. I sort
of expect it.