[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 18, Issue 129

Dovid Bender asteriskdigium at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 10:31:48 MST 2006

Rehan,
If I have a site and I think it will help some one I
wil send them the URL and let them know that it is
mine. The way you replied, implied that it was a site
that you knew of. You could have said it was yours.
There is a reason why you didnt (maybe becuase you
guys have a "really good name out there" ???)

Dovid