[asterisk-biz] **SPAM** Fwd: Fw: Selling Asterisk Hardware

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Sun Jan 29 10:10:04 MST 2006

I conceived the "Asterisk tested" icon found on our website about 2 years ago, as a way to indicate certain products which were known to work with Asterisk.  We do not "certify" them in any way for interoperability, but have found most products that are standards based work fine with Asterisk.  I have never heard of PBXEQ.com before however...

Cory J Andrews
++++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++
voice - 716.630.1555 X22
email - Cory at VOIPSupply.com
AIM - B2CORY
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Digium Reseller
  To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 1:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] **SPAM** Fwd: Fw: Selling Asterisk Hardware

  Spam Shmam... I am sure you have received worse pieces of trash mail... Filter them and be done...

  No point in bashing them here as they are just another company trying to profit from Asterisk... Like you I assume

  a better question would be:

   where did that Asterisk tested logo come from?

  I see that on another site around the web... Makes me wonder two things..

  (1) Who stole it from who?

  or

  (2) Are they the same company?

  I don't really feel like giving either company a linkback here so I will only say that you can find the Asterisk Tested Logo at the link provided in the shmaltz post or  at a certain supply.com

  At the second you will find it on everything that works with Asterisk!

  Hey Cory are you listening?