[asterisk-biz] Open Proposal

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Sun Jan 29 08:09:49 MST 2006

Dear Robert,

Digium does not have a copyright on the logo, We took there permission before we
registered the domain even.

2. I did not deny that it is one of the web site associated to me.

I merely asked if you did look at the web site, and we plan to grow it as the products
grow.

Thank You,

Rehan

> Rehan,
>
> Thanks for pointing out that web site - I have just had a look at it.
> While you didn't mention that it is your site, I will go out on a limb
> here and suggest that it is.  Looking at the published client list for
> asterisksupport.com I see that it is comprised exclusively of other
> web sites you own/operate or are affiliated with.  It is a little
> disingenuous of you to suggest, in a private reply to my group posting
> no less, this web site and not note your relationship with it.
> Additionally, the use of the Asterisk logo on your web site is, I
> believe, a violation of Digium's trademark.
>
> If you care to correspond regarding the proposal, please post to the
> public forum.
>
> Rob
>
> Rehan AllahWala wrote:
>
> >did u review www.asterisksupport.com ?
> >
> >Rehan

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!