[asterisk-biz] Open Proposal

Robert Roach robert.roach at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 20:23:54 MST 2006

Rehan,

Thanks for pointing out that web site - I have just had a look at it.
While you didn't mention that it is your site, I will go out on a limb
here and suggest that it is.  Looking at the published client list for
asterisksupport.com I see that it is comprised exclusively of other web
sites you own/operate or are affiliated with.  It is a little
disingenuous of you to suggest, in a private reply to my group posting
no less, this web site and not note your relationship with it.
Additionally, the use of the Asterisk logo on your web site is, I
believe, a violation of Digium's trademark.

If you care to correspond regarding the proposal, please post to the
public forum.

Rob