[asterisk-biz] BT PRS rate change

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 13:05:06 MST 2006

>> Use an operator that has it's own number blocks and isn't affected.
>
> any idea who? .. at some point you have to go through a BT circuit, I
> thought.  Everyone is effected by this surely?

As I said earlier, everyone has the same cost base as it all originates on a
BT interconnect circuit anyway, however mark-ups will vary.

We can offer PRS, so if you want, drop us an email at
sales at magrathea-telecom.co.uk with the number types you are interested in
and the price you are currently paying (before the reduction) and we'll see
what we can do!

Linus