[asterisk-biz] San Francisco freelance asterisk consultant

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Tue Jan 24 18:22:51 MST 2006

Post it here www.asteriskhelpdesk.com

With over 100 Asterisk "Gurus", you may find someone, besides its free.
All that is required is that you use the system from start to end and
leave feedback if you use one of the "Gurus".  You can arrange direct
payment at this point since I really don't want paypal to get your
money.  Although escrow is a good idea in some cases.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro