[asterisk-biz] Recommendation required: People dial in with user ID and password to make international calls

JP Carballo lists at netfone2x.com
Tue Jan 24 17:51:01 MST 2006

Gurvijay Singh Bhatti wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>
>I would like to know your experience in providing services to people where they dial in a number,
>enter user ID and password and then they are allowed to make calls.

Uhuh. I offer the same service sans the password.

>Is it successful? Mostly people use calling cards, it is bit different and convenient but what is
>your experience?

Ask me that in a year. If I'm still around, then your question is
answered :)

Seriously though,people who use calling cards do so only because they
see the very low per minute rates being advertised.
They never read the fine print where all the charges get factored in.
Who does anyway?

The end result is they complain they get cheated out of their minutes.

--
JP Carballo

http://www.netfone2x.com
Bringing the world closer.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level, I'm really quite busy.