[asterisk-biz] Asterisk TS-1

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Sun Jan 22 11:54:58 MST 2006

The TS-1 is a pretty transparent attempt to cash in on the success of our
VS-1 Asterisk Voice Server.  Of course, imitation is the sincerest form of
flattery, but flash-based systems have to be designed correctly or they
won't last.  If you want something that has been proven in production for
almost two years now, take a look at the original:

http://www.thevoipconnection.com/store/catalog/product_16214_VS1trade_Asteri
sk_PBX_Voice_Server.html

These machines have enough horsepower to handle a small business. The VS-1
provides additional storage for configuration, voicemail, CDR's, log files,
etc. -Mike

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com