[asterisk-biz] VOIP DECT Gateway Planet VIP-320

Hermano Correia (GMail) hermano.correia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:27:58 MST 2006

I would like to know if anybody accomplish to use the VIP-320 from
PLANET with Asterisk. I tryed to configure it using SIP configuration
but I cannot get it work, because it registers but after a few seconds I
get an error message on the asterisk console "Got SIP response 481 "Does
Not Exist" back from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx". I cannot dial or receive calls. I
also have another DCT-100 registered on the DECT Gateway and I would
like to assign an extension from Asterisk to it. Thanks in advance for
any help

Best Regards
Hermano Correia - Portugal