[asterisk-biz] URGENTLY NEEDED! 214 Dallas TX DID

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Sat Jan 21 17:19:32 MST 2006

Fundamental problem with DIDx is

Sellers are independent.  If seller drops out of DIDx , all buyers who
have purchased that seller´s DIDs will lose them. DIDx has been aware of
that problem for at least three months they refuse to build in any
systems that protect the buyer. Their solution is to port the DID,
however if you have the ability to port the DID, then why purchase from
DIDx in the first place? Also international DIDs are not portable