[asterisk-biz] I need your skiils, but I can't hire you

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Sat Jan 21 07:14:21 MST 2006

Steve,

I suggest you look harder for qualified techs. Of the five or so jobs
I've seen come into my mailbox from your system generally only one of
the replies comes from someone one might consider qualified. The rest
are from young opportunists tring to make a fast buck.

This will get your excellent idea a bad name. It has already disuaded me
from posting my services in response to advertisments.

Someone once told me that if the words "reliable", "cheap" and "quality"
were aranged in a triangle you would only be able to pick two of the
three. He's right!

Mark, G7LTT/KC2ENI
Randolph, NJ
http://www.g7ltt.com