[asterisk-biz] I need your skiils, but I can't hire you

Mark mark at asteriskswitch.com
Fri Jan 20 19:23:35 MST 2006

Although I am not an Asterisk geek, I think the Idea is sound. Serious
operator want to keep systems operating 24/7 and this is unattainable
when your tec is on vacation  in Cancun. Of course if your tech was on
vacation in Puerto Vallrta just give me a holla, ill liook for em on the
beach for a bounty.