[asterisk-biz] Don't Beware!!!!!!

Manny A. Wise mannywise at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:48:06 MST 2006

That was not the intention, and you knew that!!..
I mess up by not changing the subject line?
Want me to apologize in public?  Jajajajehehehehhihihihihihi!! NO way!!!
All I can say is that was not my intentions, but if you got offended by that
too bad...a plain SORRY is all you are going to get from me..... ;)-
but if you are so sensitive, you shouldn't be in the mailing list and try to
look like a nice guy when you don't answer people email based on the color
of the skin? Or maybe the Spanish name? let me go a take my high blood
pressure pill..bye...

Manny