[asterisk-biz] Clearance VOIP equipment

Cory Andrews cory at voipsupply.com
Thu Jan 19 10:21:18 MST 2006

Still have some excess inventory I need to move out, need the space....

I will be listing this stuff on Ebay in lots, if you are interested in a
particular Lot
Shoot me an email, and I will set up private auctions and send you the
link so you
Can purchase them through Ebay.

Offering a DOA warranty - they are guaranteed to work when you receive
them, or your money back.

Lot 1 - Quantity (20) Zultys ZIP2 SIP Deskphones with Power Supply
	  These are gently used, in original manufacturer retail boxes.
	  Phones are white, this is a great entry level SIP phone and
	  these work with * - $400.00 for the lot of (20) + applicable
shipping

Lot 2 - Quantity (20) Zultys ZIP2 SIP Deskphones with Power Supply
	  These are gently used, in original manufacturer retail boxes.
	  Phones are white, this is a great entry level SIP phone and
	  these work with * - $400.00 for the lot of (20) + applicable
shipping

Lot 3 - Quantity (20) Zultys ZIP2 SIP Deskphones with Power Supply
	  These are gently used, in original manufacturer retail boxes.
	  Phones are white, this is a great entry level SIP phone and
	  these work with * - $400.00 for the lot of (20) + applicable
shipping

Lot 4 - Quantity (19) Zultys ZIP2 SIP Deskphones with Power Supply
	  These are gently used, No original boxes.
	  Phones are white, this is a great entry level SIP phone and
	  these work with * - $300.00 for the lot of (19) + applicable
shipping

Lot 5 - Quantity (3) Sipura/Linksys SPA-841 - New Open Box Condition w/
power supplies
	  Quantity (1) UTStarCom F1000 WIFI SIP Phone - New Open Box
Condition w/all accessories
	  Quantity (1) Aastra 480e Analog Deskphone - New Open Box
Conditon w/All Accessories
	  $250 for the lot + applicable shipping

Lot 6 - (1) Sonicwall TZ170 10 User Firewall - New Open Box w/All
Accessories
	  Nice SIP Friendly Firewall - $200.00 + applicable shipping

Lot 7 - (1) Grandstream Budgetone 102 - New Open Box w/ Power Supply
	  (1) Linksys/Sipura SPA-1001 - No Box, includes power supply
	  (1) Linksys / Sipura SPA-3000 - No Box, includes power supply
	  (1) Grandstream GXP-2000 - New Open Box w/ Power Supply
	  $150 for the lot + applicable shipping

Cory Andrews
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive