[asterisk-biz] O'Reilly's Etel Conference

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Wed Jan 18 23:57:20 MST 2006

Alexander Lopez wrote:

> [...]

I think we may be crossing our days here...  The first night is spent in
a Del Taco parking lot (gotta love the western US and their fast food
chains).  Then, IF YOU ARE LUCKY, you will find rest and shelter under
the piano in the hotel lobby somewhere around 4 am!  Double points if
your are within a one block radius of a Disney theme park (sorry
everyone, no good in San Fran).

opsys - Or, were you referring to Carl Jr's?  Wait, maybe I am getting
my days mixed up!?! :)

--
Kristian Kielhofner